7.05.2011

so, here's the deal

Well. A new season, I believe, deserves a new blog, especially since it's been so long since I touched the last one.

Here's the deal: I have not sufficiently caught up with many of you, my babies (I will explain that all very soon, if you don't know where the blog title comes from), and I am heading into a new season of life fairly soon. I want to keep in touch and I thought this would be a good way for me to get out some of that creativity I keep bottled up, as well as let you know what's going on, such as the following (in a nutshell):

My last day at my job is July 8. Yes, that would be this Friday.

I am moving out of the Casa Bolton and to my mom's house on July 11.

My mom has surgery to remove the remainder of a tumor in her colon on July 14 (which we are praying will be gone by the time the doctor gets there and we can put the past 7 months behind us).

And, hopefully, by this fall, I will be heading to Valparaiso, IN, to attend the first year Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. 

See, I told you we had a bit to catch up on!

I will be writing more about what's brought me to this point. For now, I just thought you might like to know what's going on.

1 comment:

  1. yay! I love this creative expression thing going around... :) I look forward to reading and commenting. I love blogs. Especially written by people I love. Woo! Go Laura!

    ReplyDelete